If you are serious about success as a model, you will start out by submitting to every agency in the market where you live. For a new model, you want to sign with as many modeling agencies as possible as there is no single modeling agency that has all of the jobs. So if choose to only sign with one agency, you are making a choice to ignore work opportunities.
No model should sign an exclusive contract until you have reached the stage in your career where the agency is prepared to provide a guaranteed amount of earnings.
More About Modeling Agencies
- How do I find a modeling agency?
- How to contact modeling agencies
- How to make a great first impression with a modeling agency
- 10 Mistakes NOT To Make When Contacting A Modeling Agency
- Never pay a modeling agency
- I’ve been signed by an agency – Now what?
- What is an Open Call?
- What is a Cold Reading?
- Tips to insure you nail your next Cold Reading
- My Booking Agent is an idiot
- Are there any good internet based modeling agencies
More Modeling Information
< < < Return to The Business of Modeling main page.
All Material authored and © Copyrighted Joe Edelman. All Rights Reserved.
Click here to read Copyright and Legal Use Information.
This website is monitored by Copyscape. Plagiarism and copyright theft will be detected.