Success in Photography is in the details
Interactive Online Photography Presentation
We all want to make great photographs. Yet our best efforts often fall short of our aspirations. We followed the rules, we lit it right, we exposed it right, posed it right, composed it right, processed it right…but too often something is missing. The image just doesn’t have the impact that we had hoped for.
This is a fun and thought-provoking talk that will explain the science behind “seeing” and why humans are so bad at seeing details. Using a combination of science, psychology, art, and humor, Joe will demonstrate how personal perspective and attention to detail, as opposed to RULES, will separate the good from the great.
The presentation includes videos as well as a demonstration that will show how you can dramatically improve your photographs, whatever the subject matter, by improving your ability to “see.”
What we will cover:
- Why is it so hard to “see” all the details in real time? We will look at the science behind why humans struggle with details.
- How to take great photographs without paying attention to RULES.
- The importance of FAILURE to improving as a photographer.
- Joe’s TOP 18 TIPS for improving your ability to “SEE”.
- … and much more!
Who should attend this LIVE presentation?
Do you struggle with the details in your photographs? Do you download your images and suddenly see loads of things that you missed when you were taking the photo? Things that you don’t really want in the photo? Well you are not alone, and this presentation will help you understand WHY and HOW you can take steps to improve your work.
How can I help you?There will be a live Q&A session after the presentation.
Come prepared with questions.
Check out my calendar of upcoming
Online Presentations & Speaking Events
Olympus Visionary Photographer and Photo Educator
MY MISSION is to help photographers develop a solid understanding of the 'Hows and Whys'
behind making consistently great photographs.
As an award winning photographer with over 4 decades of experience, I have professional experience in nearly every genre of photography, from my start as a newspaper photojournalist to my position today as an internationally recognized photo educator and Olympus Visionary photographer. I love to share my experience to help new photographers fast track the learning curve to success with their cameras.
Online Photography Presentation FAQ’s
- Registering – After you register for live online presentation (webinar), you will receive a confirmation email that will include information about how to access the online classroom, including a unique link for you to use. Each link will only allow 1 person to enter the class – so don’t share it.
- Do I need special software? – Presentations are hosted and presented via ZOOM. Download all of the ZOOM Apps or Browser Extensions here: https://zoom.us/download.
- How is the presentation structured? – The presentation will begin promptly at the scheduled time. This is a LIVE presentation on the topic, followed by a LIVE Q&A. During the presentation, you are welcome to type questions in the live chat and I will do my best to answer them, but if not, feel free to ask them during the Q&A session at the end.
- “You Are Being Recorded” – Presentations that require a fee to attend will be recorded. Your comments and questions will be a part of the recording. The video will be available for replay about approximately 2 hours after the class for all paid attendees. Paid attendees will receive an email with a link. The video replay will be available for 48 hours only.
- Can't attend but want the knowledge? – No problem. Sign up for the class and you will receive the replay link approximately TWO hours after the completion of the class. The replay will be available for 48 hours.
- Presentations can NOT be downloaded or shared. These presentations are copyrighted by Joe Edelman / Joe Edelman PhotoGraphics. I appreciate your support, and it’s thanks to that support that I am able to continue producing content! If you would like to make the presentation available to a camera club or photography organization, Click Here.
- For full terms and conditions - Click Here