FREE – Interactive Online Photography Presentation
Learn The Best Way To Get USEFUL Feedback On Your Photography
Feedback can be good – but most feedback is NOT! Why?
Photography critiques are traditionally nothing more than opinions offered by people who may be good at photography but who have little knowledge or concern for you or the reasons you took the photograph or how you took it. They offer an opinion of what is wrong with your photograph based on their opinions and a bunch of creativity killer rules.
In this online presentation, I will share the science behind why most photography critiques don’t work and I will show you how to effectively ask for feedback on your work and how to properly give feedback that is useful and has a positive impact on the photographer.
Who should attend this LIVE presentation?
Any photographer who is interested in becoming a better photographer! Feedback is valuable but it must contain context – otherwise it is just an opinion. Believe me, you need this talk more than you think!
What you will learn:
- Why critiques suck!
- The science behind feedback and how it can do more harm than good
- The steps you need to take to insure that you receive feedback that helps
- How to identify people who can give you great feedback
- … and much more!
This FREE 60 minute presentation begins at 6:00PM EDT USA
Check out my calendar of upcoming
Online Presentations and Speaking Events
How can I help you?
There will be a live Q&A session after the presentation.
Come prepared with questions.
Olympus Visionary Photographer and Photo Educator
MY MISSION: "To help photographers develop a solid understanding of the 'Hows and Whys'
behind making consistently great photographs".
As an award winning photographer with over 4 decades of experience, I have professional experience in nearly every genre of photography, from my start as a newspaper photojournalist to my position today as an internationally recognized photo educator and Olympus Visionary photographer. I love to share my experience to help new photographers fast track the learning curve to success with their cameras.
Online Photography Presentation FAQ’s
- Registering – After you register for live online presentation (webinar), you will receive a confirmation email that will include information about how to access the online classroom, including a unique link for you to use. Each link will only allow 1 person to enter the class – so don’t share it.
- Do I need special software? – Just a web browser! I use an online digital learning platform to present this interactive presentation. The classroom works best in a Chrome Browser but as an attendee, you should be just fine with Safari, Firefox and even Microsoft Edge.
- How is the presentation structured? – The presentation will begin promptly at the scheduled time. This is a LIVE presentation on the topic, followed by a LIVE Q&A. During the presentation, you are welcome to type questions in the live chat. I will do my best to answer those questions, but if not, feel free to ask them during the Q&A session at the end.
- “You Are Being Recorded” – Presentations that require a fee to attend will be recorded. Your comments and questions will be a part of the recording. The video will be available for replay about approximately 2 hours after the class for all paid attendees. Paid attendees will receive an email with a link. **FREE Presentations are not recorded and are only available live and in real-time.
- For full terms and conditions - Click Here