FREE Interactive Online Photography Presentation
Forget about the Exposure Triangle and Histograms!
Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO are the three most important camera controls that every photographer needs to understand – but how do you determine what is the correct exposure to begin with?
In this FREE interactive live web presentation, I will walk you through the concept of correct exposure and what that really means and instead of triangles and histograms, we will dig into the relationships between Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO so that you create more consistent exposures.
Who should attend this LIVE presentation?
This presentation is suited for photographers of all levels. For beginners it will give you a solid understanding of how to achieve correct exposure and for intermediate and advanced photographers it will challenge what you think you know and help you use these controls in more creative and consistent ways.
What you will learn:
- How to best determine “Correct Exposure”
- The relationship between Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Why you need to FORGET the Exposure Triangle
- Why you need to ignore the Histogram
- Exposing to the left or the right is NOT a technique it is an occasional solution to a problem
- . . .and much more!
This FREE 90 minute presentation begins at 6:00PM EDT USA
Check out my calendar of upcoming
Online Presentations & Speaking Events
How can I help you?
There will be a live Q&A session after the presentation.
Come prepared with questions.
Olympus Visionary Photographer and Photo Educator
MY MISSION: "To help photographers develop a solid understanding of the 'Hows and Whys'
behind making consistently great photographs".
As an award winning photographer with over 4 decades of experience, I have professional experience in nearly every genre of photography, from my start as a newspaper photojournalist to my position today as an internationally recognized photo educator and Olympus Visionary photographer. I love to share my experience to help new photographers fast track the learning curve to success with their cameras.
Online Photography Presentation FAQ’s
- Registering – After you register for live online presentation (webinar), you will receive a confirmation email that will include information about how to access the online classroom, including a unique link for you to use. Each link will only allow 1 person to enter the class – so don’t share it.
- Do I need special software? – Just a web browser! I use an online digital learning platform to present this interactive presentation. The classroom works best in a Chrome Browser but as an attendee, you should be just fine with Safari, Firefox and even Microsoft Edge.
- How is the presentation structured? – The presentation will begin promptly at the scheduled time. This is a LIVE presentation on the topic, followed by a LIVE Q&A. During the presentation, you are welcome to type questions in the live chat. I will do my best to answer those questions, but if not, feel free to ask them during the Q&A session at the end.
- “You Are Being Recorded” – Presentations that require a fee to attend will be recorded. Your comments and questions will be a part of the recording. The video will be available for replay about approximately 2 hours after the class for all paid attendees. Paid attendees will receive an email with a link. **FREE Presentations are not recorded and are only available live and in real-time.
- For full terms and conditions - Click Here