Interactive Online Photography Presentation
Basic Concepts and Best Practices
I can find any image I have taken in the last 20 years — in less than 3 minutes! Can you?
We all love creating images, yet photographers routinely struggle with storing digital files in an organized system that allows them to retrieve photos quickly.
In this interactive live web presentation we will begin with the basics of taxonomies and how to determine what kind of filing system will work best for YOU.
Armed with a better understanding of your organizational options, I will help you lay the foundation for an organized and efficient file management system. We will also look at the various storage and backup options that are available.
What you will learn:
- Taxonomies — What they are and which you should use.
- How to create a filing system that scales with your work.
- How to organize your post processing workflow.
- File naming options for faster file recovery.
- Storage and backup options.
- … and much more!
Who should attend this LIVE presentation?
Do you leave your images on your memory cards for fear of losing them? Is your desktop your filing system? Do you rely on Lightroom’s slow and clunky catalog system?? Well you are not alone, and this presentation will help you understand WHY and HOW you can take steps to streamline and improve your filing workflow so that you can find any image effortlessly.
How can I help you?There will be a live Q&A session after the presentation.
Come prepared with questions.
Check out my calendar of upcoming
Online Presentations & Speaking Events
Olympus Visionary Photographer and Photo Educator
MY MISSION is to help photographers develop a solid understanding of the 'Hows and Whys'
behind making consistently great photographs.
As an award winning photographer with over 4 decades of experience, I have professional experience in nearly every genre of photography, from my start as a newspaper photojournalist to my position today as an internationally recognized photo educator and Olympus Visionary photographer. I love to share my experience to help new photographers fast track the learning curve to success with their cameras.
Online Photography Presentation FAQ’s
- Registering – After you register for live online presentation (webinar), you will receive a confirmation email that will include information about how to access the online classroom, including a unique link for you to use. Each link will only allow 1 person to enter the class – so don’t share it.
- Do I need special software? – Presentations are hosted and presented via ZOOM. Download all of the ZOOM Apps or Browser Extensions here: https://zoom.us/download.
- How is the presentation structured? – The presentation will begin promptly at the scheduled time. This is a LIVE presentation on the topic, followed by a LIVE Q&A. During the presentation, you are welcome to type questions in the live chat and I will do my best to answer them, but if not, feel free to ask them during the Q&A session at the end.
- “You Are Being Recorded” – Presentations that require a fee to attend will be recorded. Your comments and questions will be a part of the recording. The video will be available for replay about approximately 2 hours after the class for all paid attendees. Paid attendees will receive an email with a link. The video replay will be available for 48 hours only.
- Can't attend but want the knowledge? – No problem. Sign up for the class and you will receive the replay link approximately TWO hours after the completion of the class. The replay will be available for 48 hours.
- Presentations can NOT be downloaded or shared. These presentations are copyrighted by Joe Edelman / Joe Edelman PhotoGraphics. I appreciate your support, and it’s thanks to that support that I am able to continue producing content! If you would like to make the presentation available to a camera club or photography organization, Click Here.
- For full terms and conditions - Click Here