FREE Online Photography Presentation
I can find any image I have taken in the last 20 years – in less than 2 minutes! Can you?
We all love creating images, yet photographers routinely struggle with storing them in an organized fashion.
This is a FREE interactive live web presentation where we will begin by looking at the basics of file management on your computer and by taking a good look at the many storage options that are available to you.
Armed with a better understanding of your options, I will help you lay the foundation for an organized and efficient file management system.
Who should attend this LIVE online presentation?
Do you leave your images on your memory cards for fear of losing them? Is your desktop your filing system? Do you rely on Lightrooms slow and clunky catalog system?? Well you are not alone and this presentation will help you understand WHY and HOW you can take steps to streamline and improve your filing workflow.
What you will learn:
- How to create a filing system that scales with your work.
- Where and how to store your images
- How to organize your post processing workflow
- File naming options for faster file recovery
- … and much more!
How can I help you?
There will be a live Q&A session after the presentation.
Come prepared with questions.
This FREE 60 minute presentation begins at 6:00PM EDT USA
Be sure to check out my calendar of
upcoming online presentations and speaking events
Questions? Read the Photography Webinar FAQ’s
Olympus Visionary Photographer and Photo Educator
MY MISSION: "To help photographers develop a solid understanding of the 'Hows and Whys'
behind making consistently great photographs".
As an award winning photographer with over 4 decades of experience, I have professional experience in nearly every genre of photography, from my start as a newspaper photojournalist to my position today as an internationally recognized photo educator and Olympus Visionary photographer. I love to share my experience to help new photographers fast track the learning curve to success with their cameras.
Online Photography Presentation FAQ’s
- Registering – After you register for live online presentation (webinar), you will receive a confirmation email that will include information about how to access the webinar, including a unique link for you to use. Each link will only allow 1 person to enter the class – so don’t share it.
- Do I need special software? – Just a web browser! I use an online webinar platform to present this interactive talk. The webinar works best in a Chrome Browser but as an attendee, you should be just fine with Safari, Firefox and even Microsoft Edge.
- How is the presentation structured? – The presentation will begin promptly at the scheduled time. This is a LIVE presentation on the topic, followed by a Q&A. During the webinar, you are welcome to type questions in the live chat. I will do my best to answer those questions, but if not, feel free to ask them during the Q&A session at the end.
- “You Are Being Recorded” – These webinars will be recorded. Your comments and questions will be a part of the recording. The video will be available for replay about approximately 2 hours after the class for all attendees. You will receive an email with a link.
- Plans change? Can’t attend? – If you can’t attend the presentation, but have already registered and still want to view the video replay, no problem: Just sign up for the webinar and you’ll receive an email with the link approximately 2 hours after the webinar ends.
- For full terms and conditions - Click Here