Online Photography Presentation
Social Media <
Who should attend this LIVE online presentation?
If you want to create more demand for YOU and your photography, you should attend this webinar. If you want to develop a better understanding of how to develop a website that will build more interest in your work. This presentation is for you.
What you will learn:
- Do you really need a website?
- What are the best hosting and domain name options?
- What should be included in your website?
- How do you market your website?
- Do you need to worry about SEO?
- … and much more!
How can I help you?
There will be a live Q&A session after the presentation.
Come prepared with questions.
Check out my calendar of upcoming
Online Presentations & Speaking Events
Questions? Read the Online Photography Class FAQ’s
Olympus Visionary Photographer and Photo Educator
MY MISSION: "To help photographers develop a solid understanding of the 'Hows and Whys'
behind making consistently great photographs".
As an award winning photographer with over 4 decades of experience, I have professional experience in nearly every genre of photography, from my start as a newspaper photojournalist to my position today as an internationally recognized photo educator and Olympus Visionary photographer. I love to share my experience to help new photographers fast track the learning curve to success with their cameras.
Online Photography Presentation FAQ’s
- Registering – After you register for live online presentation (webinar), you will receive a confirmation email that will include information about how to access the webinar, including a unique link for you to use. Each link will only allow 1 person to enter the class – so don’t share it.
- Do I need special software? – Just a web browser! I use an online webinar platform to present this interactive talk. The webinar works best in a Chrome Browser but as an attendee, you should be just fine with Safari, Firefox and even Microsoft Edge.
- How is the presentation structured? – The presentation will begin promptly at the scheduled time. This is a LIVE presentation on the topic, followed by a Q&A. During the webinar, you are welcome to type questions in the live chat. I will do my best to answer those questions, but if not, feel free to ask them during the Q&A session at the end.
- “You Are Being Recorded” – These webinars will be recorded. Your comments and questions will be a part of the recording. The video will be available for replay about approximately 2 hours after the class for all attendees. You will receive an email with a link.
- Plans change? Can’t attend? – If you can’t attend the presentation, but have already registered and still want to view the video replay, no problem: Just sign up for the webinar and you’ll receive an email with the link approximately 2 hours after the webinar ends.
- For full terms and conditions - Click Here