Interactive Online Photography Presentation
Light and Color are two of the most effective tools that a photographer has to add subtle creative touches or to create dramatic impactful statements in a photograph. Effective use of color can be the difference from an ok shot to an incredible one.
In this interactive online photography presentation, using 3D light planning software (set.a.light 3D) I will show you actual shot breakdowns of how I use color and colored gels as an integral part of creating my Fashion and Beauty portraits.
We will look at color theory and emotion and I will give you some great resources to help you become confident with color selection. We will look at your options for creating color with both strobes and constant light sources. I will take you through my process from start to finish.
What you will learn:
- Why does color matter?
- How to plan the right colors.
- How to read a color wheel.
- Types of gels.
- How to make DIY gels.
- The easiest way to start using gel.
- … and much more!
Who should attend this LIVE presentation?
If you want to make your images stand out, then this presentation is for you. If you struggle with knowing which colored gels to use and where to place them, your work will greatly benefit from the techniques that I will teach you in this presentation.
How can I help you?There will be a live Q&A session after the presentation.
Come prepared with questions.
Check out my calendar of upcoming
Online Presentations & Speaking Events
Award-Winning Photographer & Photo Educator
MY MISSION is to help photographers develop a solid understanding of
the 'Hows and Whys' behind making consistently great photographs.
As an award winning photographer with over 5 decades of experience, I have professional experience in nearly every genre of photography, from my start as a newspaper photojournalist to my position today as an internationally recognized photo educator. I love to share my experience to help new photographers fast track the learning curve to success with their cameras.
Online Photography Presentation FAQ’s
- Registering – After you register for live online presentation (webinar), you will receive a confirmation email that will include information about how to access the online classroom, including a unique link for you to use. Each link will only allow 1 person to enter the class – so don’t share it.
- Do I need special software? – Presentations are hosted and presented via ZOOM. Download all of the ZOOM Apps or Browser Extensions here: https://zoom.us/download.
- How is the presentation structured? – The presentation will begin promptly at the scheduled time. This is a LIVE presentation on the topic, followed by a LIVE Q&A. During the presentation, you are welcome to type questions in the live chat and I will do my best to answer them, but if not, feel free to ask them during the Q&A session at the end.
- “You Are Being Recorded” – Presentations that require a fee to attend will be recorded. Your comments and questions will be a part of the recording. The video will be available for replay about approximately 2 hours after the class for all paid attendees. Paid attendees will receive an email with a link. The video replay will be available for 48 hours only.
- Can't attend but want the knowledge? – No problem. Sign up for the class and you will receive the replay link approximately TWO hours after the completion of the class. The replay will be available for 48 hours.
- Presentations can NOT be downloaded or shared. These presentations are copyrighted by Joe Edelman / Joe Edelman PhotoGraphics. I appreciate your support, and it’s thanks to that support that I am able to continue producing content! If you would like to make the presentation available to a camera club or photography organization, Click Here.
- For full terms and conditions - Click Here