Interactive Online Photography Presentation
80% of photographing people is psychology
20% is the art and science of photography
Cameras, lenses, lights and modifiers are all tools that photographers use but these are NOT what makes a great beauty shot or portrait.
Photographing people for any reason is a relationship game and the gear must take a back seat to the interaction between you and your subject.
Photographers routinely go out of their way to learn how to sell to their clients, but they don’t put the same effort into learning how to interact with their clients to get the desired results in front of the camera.
Great images require planning and collaboration and are the result of great problem solving. Together, we will take a deep dive through my entire process and I will share with you how I plan and execute a shoot. I’ll cover everything from shoot prep with both my subjects and makeup artists and I will review communication and posing techniques and share with you some of my favorite beauty lighting arrangements.
What you will learn:
- Concept development — How to build great ideas.
- The importance of Collaboration — How to build a team
- How to find, prep and communicate with models
- Best ways to find and communicate makeup artists
- Communication tips to motivate and direct your models
- Lighting Tips for great Beauty Portraits
- … and much more!
Who should attend this LIVE presentation?
Any photographer who wants to improve their portraits and improve their communication skills to take their images to the next level.
How can I help you?There will be a live Q&A session after the presentation.
Come prepared with questions.
Check out my calendar of upcoming
Online Presentations & Speaking Events
Award-Winning Photographer & Photo Educator
MY MISSION is to help photographers develop a solid understanding of
the 'Hows and Whys' behind making consistently great photographs.
As an award winning photographer with over 5 decades of experience, I have professional experience in nearly every genre of photography, from my start as a newspaper photojournalist to my position today as an internationally recognized photo educator. I love to share my experience to help new photographers fast track the learning curve to success with their cameras.
Online Photography Presentation FAQ’s
- Registering – After you register for live online presentation (webinar), you will receive a confirmation email that will include information about how to access the online classroom, including a unique link for you to use. Each link will only allow 1 person to enter the class – so don’t share it.
- Do I need special software? – Presentations are hosted and presented via ZOOM. Download all of the ZOOM Apps or Browser Extensions here: https://zoom.us/download.
- How is the presentation structured? – The presentation will begin promptly at the scheduled time. This is a LIVE presentation on the topic, followed by a LIVE Q&A. During the presentation, you are welcome to type questions in the live chat and I will do my best to answer them, but if not, feel free to ask them during the Q&A session at the end.
- “You Are Being Recorded” – Presentations that require a fee to attend will be recorded. Your comments and questions will be a part of the recording. The video will be available for replay about approximately 2 hours after the class for all paid attendees. Paid attendees will receive an email with a link. The video replay will be available for 48 hours only.
- Can't attend but want the knowledge? – No problem. Sign up for the class and you will receive the replay link approximately TWO hours after the completion of the class. The replay will be available for 48 hours.
- Presentations can NOT be downloaded or shared. These presentations are copyrighted by Joe Edelman / Joe Edelman PhotoGraphics. I appreciate your support, and it’s thanks to that support that I am able to continue producing content! If you would like to make the presentation available to a camera club or photography organization, Click Here.
- For full terms and conditions - Click Here