Interactive Online Photography Presentation
Great Photography Requires Excellent Preparation.
This is the presentation that people have been asking me to do for years. I am going to share it all from idea to completion.
I will walk you through the importance of shoot prep for ANY genre and type of photography and give you examples from my own career.
Special emphasis will be placed on people photography, meaning portraits and working with models. We will begin with how I come up with my ideas and progress through finding models, working with makeup artists, deciding on backgrounds for a photo shoot – all of it!
Attendees will receive downloads that include my Shoot Prep documents that I share with my subjects in advance of a shoot, as well as email templates and even model release templates.
What you will learn:
- The importance of preparing for a shoot.
- How to generate ideas for creative images
- Best ways to find models and makeup artists
- Collaboration tips for working with models and makeup artists
- Steps to insure that your model doesn’t flake
- … and much more!
Who should attend this LIVE presentation?
Any photographer who often finds themselves unprepared for the subjects they are photographing – especially if they photograph people.
How can I help you?There will be a live Q&A session after the presentation.
Come prepared with questions.
Check out my calendar of upcoming
Online Presentations & Speaking Events
Olympus Visionary Photographer and Photo Educator
MY MISSION is to help photographers develop a solid understanding of the 'Hows and Whys'
behind making consistently great photographs.
As an award winning photographer with over 4 decades of experience, I have professional experience in nearly every genre of photography, from my start as a newspaper photojournalist to my position today as an internationally recognized photo educator and Olympus Visionary photographer. I love to share my experience to help new photographers fast track the learning curve to success with their cameras.
Online Photography Presentation FAQ’s
- Registering – After you register for live online presentation (webinar), you will receive a confirmation email that will include information about how to access the online classroom, including a unique link for you to use. Each link will only allow 1 person to enter the class – so don’t share it.
- Do I need special software? – Just a web browser! I use an online digital learning platform to present this interactive presentation. The classroom works best in a Chrome Browser but as an attendee, you should be just fine with Safari, Firefox and even Microsoft Edge.
- How is the presentation structured? – The presentation will begin promptly at the scheduled time. This is a LIVE presentation on the topic, followed by a LIVE Q&A. During the presentation, you are welcome to type questions in the live chat and I will do my best to answer them, but if not, feel free to ask them during the Q&A session at the end.
- “You Are Being Recorded” – Presentations that require a fee to attend will be recorded. Your comments and questions will be a part of the recording. The video will be available for replay about approximately 2 hours after the class for all paid attendees. Paid attendees will receive an email with a link. The video replay will be available for 48 hours only.
- Can't attend but want the knowledge? – No problem. Sign up for the class and you will receive the replay link approximately TWO hours after the completion of the class. The replay will be available for 48 hours.
- Presentations can NOT be downloaded or shared. These presentations are copyrighted by Joe Edelman / Joe Edelman PhotoGraphics. I appreciate your support, and it’s thanks to that support that I am able to continue producing content! If you would like to make the presentation available to a camera club or photography organization, Click Here.
- For full terms and conditions - Click Here