Online Photography Presentation
Social Media is the most efficient and cost effective marketing that photographers have available to them. Social Media IS the new word of mouth. In this entertaining and informative presentation, I will give you a better understanding of how to make social media work for you and I will share my secrets for making my images look great online.
Who should attend this LIVE online presentation?
If you want to create more demand for YOU and your photography, you should attend this webinar. If you want to develop a better understanding of how to use social media to build more interest in your work. This presentation is for you.
What you will learn:
- What platforms should you be on?
- How often do you need to post?
- What should you be posting?
- Do you need to purchase Facebook or Instagram ads?
- What numbers are the important numbers to measure success?
- … and much more!
How can I help you?
There will be a live Q&A session after the presentation.
Come prepared with questions.
Check out my calendar of upcoming
Online Presentations & Speaking Events
Questions? Read the Online Photography Class FAQ’s
Olympus Visionary Photographer and Photo Educator
MY MISSION: "To help photographers develop a solid understanding of the 'Hows and Whys'
behind making consistently great photographs".
As an award winning photographer with over 4 decades of experience, I have professional experience in nearly every genre of photography, from my start as a newspaper photojournalist to my position today as an internationally recognized photo educator and Olympus Visionary photographer. I love to share my experience to help new photographers fast track the learning curve to success with their cameras.
Online Photography Presentation FAQ’s
- Registering – After you register for live online presentation (webinar), you will receive a confirmation email that will include information about how to access the webinar, including a unique link for you to use. Each link will only allow 1 person to enter the class – so don’t share it.
- Do I need special software? – Just a web browser! I use an online webinar platform to present this interactive talk. The webinar works best in a Chrome Browser but as an attendee, you should be just fine with Safari, Firefox and even Microsoft Edge.
- How is the presentation structured? – The presentation will begin promptly at the scheduled time. This is a LIVE presentation on the topic, followed by a Q&A. During the webinar, you are welcome to type questions in the live chat. I will do my best to answer those questions, but if not, feel free to ask them during the Q&A session at the end.
- “You Are Being Recorded” – These webinars will be recorded. Your comments and questions will be a part of the recording. The video will be available for replay about approximately 2 hours after the class for all attendees. You will receive an email with a link.
- Plans change? Can’t attend? – If you can’t attend the presentation, but have already registered and still want to view the video replay, no problem: Just sign up for the webinar and you’ll receive an email with the link approximately 2 hours after the webinar ends.
- For full terms and conditions - Click Here