Interactive Online Photo Marketing Presentation
Social Media is the most efficient and cost effective marketing that photographers have available to them. Yet so many photographers struggle to get it right. The truth is that it is much easier than you think.
In this interactive online presentation I will give you a better understanding of how to make social media work for you and I will share my secrets for making my images look great online.
Who should attend this LIVE presentation?
If you want to create more demand for YOU and your photography, you should attend this interactive online presentation. If you want to develop a better understanding of how to use social media to build more interest in your work. This presentation is for you.
What you will learn:
- What does it really mean to be social online
- How to prep your images to look amazing
- How to streamline your workflow
- What platforms should you be on?
- How often do you need to post?
- What should you be posting?
- Do you need to purchase Facebook or Instagram ads?
- … and so much more!
Questions? Read the Presentation FAQ’s
Check out my calendar of upcoming
Online Presentations & Speaking Events
How can I help you?
There will be a live Q&A session after the presentation.
Come prepared with questions.
Olympus Visionary Photographer and Photo Educator
MY MISSION: "To help photographers develop a solid understanding of the 'Hows and Whys'
behind making consistently great photographs".
As an award winning photographer with over 4 decades of experience, I have professional experience in nearly every genre of photography, from my start as a newspaper photojournalist to my position today as an internationally recognized photo educator and Olympus Visionary photographer. I love to share my experience to help new photographers fast track the learning curve to success with their cameras.
Online Photography Presentation FAQ’s
- Registering – After you register for live online presentation (webinar), you will receive a confirmation email that will include information about how to access the online classroom, including a unique link for you to use. Each link will only allow 1 person to enter the class – so don’t share it.
- Do I need special software? – Just a web browser! I use an online digital learning platform to present this interactive presentation. The classroom works best in a Chrome Browser but as an attendee, you should be just fine with Safari, Firefox and even Microsoft Edge.
- How is the presentation structured? – The presentation will begin promptly at the scheduled time. This is a LIVE presentation on the topic, followed by a LIVE Q&A. During the presentation, you are welcome to type questions in the live chat. I will do my best to answer those questions, but if not, feel free to ask them during the Q&A session at the end.
- “You Are Being Recorded” – Presentations that require a fee to attend will be recorded. Your comments and questions will be a part of the recording. The video will be available for replay about approximately 2 hours after the class for all paid attendees. Paid attendees will receive an email with a link. **FREE Presentations are not recorded and are only available live and in real-time.
- For full terms and conditions - Click Here