If we all have the potential to be creative, why is it so hard?
This is an interactive live web presentation where we will begin by looking at the science behind creativity. Where does it come from? Are humans born with it or do they learn it? Is it possible to make yourself more creative? The answers from research done by cognitive psychologists will surprise you, frustrate you, and excite you.
Armed with a better understanding of how creativity works, I will help you lay the foundation to be able to develop more creative skills and become a better, more creative photographer, with tips that will help you to see and think about your subjects in ways that you never have before.
Who should attend this webinar?
Do you struggle finding creative ideas? Do you compare your images to other photographers and immediately feel that your work is substandard? Well you are not alone and this webinar will help you understand WHY and HOW you can take steps to improve your work.
What you will learn:
- Why is it so hard to be creative? We will look at the science behind our creative struggles.
- The number one reason why people have a hard time improving as creative photographers
- A new definition of Creativity that will free your thought process and change the way you approach creating
- My TOP TEN TIPS for improving your creativity to become a better photographer
- … and much more!
How can I help you?
There will be a live Q&A session after the presentation.
Come prepared with questions.
This FREE 60 minute presentation begins at 6:00PM EDT USA
Be sure to check out my calendar of
upcoming webinars and speaking events
Questions? Read the Photography Webinar FAQ’s
Olympus Visionary Photographer and Photo Educator
MY MISSION: “To help photographers develop a solid understanding of the ‘Hows and Whys’
behind making consistently great photographs“.
As an award winning photographer with over 4 decades of experience, Joe has professional experience in nearly every genre of photography, from his start as a newspaper photojournalist to his position today as a photo educator and Olympus Visionary photographer. He loves to share his experience to help new photographers fast track the learning curve to success with their cameras.
Photography Webinar FAQ’s
- Registering – After you register for webinar, you will receive a confirmation email that will include information about how to access the webinar, including an unique link for you to use. Each link will only allow 1 person to enter the class – so don’t share it.
- Do I need special software? – Just a web browser! The webinar works best in a Chrome Browser but as an attendee it should work just fine in Safari, Firefox and even Microsoft Edge.
- “You Are Being Recorded” – These webinars will be recorded. Your comments and questions will be a part of the recording. The video will be available for replay about approximately 2 hours after the class for all attendees. You will receive an email with a link.
- Plans change? Can’t attend the class? – If you can’t attend the class, but still want to view the video replay, no problem: Just sign up for the webinar and you’ll receive the mail with the link approximately 2 hours after the webinar ends.
- For full webinar terms and conditions – Click Here