Interactive Online Photography Presentation
If we all have the potential to be creative, why is it so hard?
This is an interactive live web presentation where we will begin by looking at the science behind creativity. Where does it come from? Are humans born with it or do they learn it? Is it possible to make yourself more creative? The answers from research done by cognitive psychologists will surprise you, frustrate you, and excite you.
Armed with a better understanding of how creativity works, I will help you lay the foundation to be able to develop more creative skills and become a better, more creative photographer, with tips that will help you to see and think about your subjects in ways that you never have before.
What you will learn:
- Why is it so hard to be creative? We will look at the science behind our creative struggles.
- The number one reason why people have a hard time improving as creative photographers
- A new definition of Creativity that will free your thought process and change the way you approach creating
- My TOP TEN TIPS for improving your creativity to become a better photographer
- … and much more!
Who should attend this LIVE presentation?
Do you struggle finding creative ideas? Do you compare your images to other photographers and immediately feel that your work is substandard? Well you are not alone, and this presentation will help you understand WHY and HOW you can take steps to improve your work.
How can I help you?There will be a live Q&A session after the presentation.
Come prepared with questions.
Check out my calendar of upcoming
Online Presentations & Speaking Events
Olympus Visionary Photographer and Photo Educator
MY MISSION is to help photographers develop a solid understanding of the 'Hows and Whys'
behind making consistently great photographs.
As an award winning photographer with over 4 decades of experience, I have professional experience in nearly every genre of photography, from my start as a newspaper photojournalist to my position today as an internationally recognized photo educator and Olympus Visionary photographer. I love to share my experience to help new photographers fast track the learning curve to success with their cameras.
Online Photography Presentation FAQ’s
- Registering – After you register for live online presentation (webinar), you will receive a confirmation email that will include information about how to access the online classroom, including a unique link for you to use. Each link will only allow 1 person to enter the class – so don’t share it.
- Do I need special software? – Just a web browser! I use an online digital learning platform to present this interactive presentation. The classroom works best in a Chrome Browser but as an attendee, you should be just fine with Safari, Firefox and even Microsoft Edge.
- How is the presentation structured? – The presentation will begin promptly at the scheduled time. This is a LIVE presentation on the topic, followed by a LIVE Q&A. During the presentation, you are welcome to type questions in the live chat and I will do my best to answer them, but if not, feel free to ask them during the Q&A session at the end.
- “You Are Being Recorded” – Presentations that require a fee to attend will be recorded. Your comments and questions will be a part of the recording. The video will be available for replay about approximately 2 hours after the class for all paid attendees. Paid attendees will receive an email with a link. The video replay will be available for 48 hours only.
- Can't attend but want the knowledge? – No problem. Sign up for the class and you will receive the replay link approximately TWO hours after the completion of the class. The replay will be available for 48 hours.
- Presentations can NOT be downloaded or shared. These presentations are copyrighted by Joe Edelman / Joe Edelman PhotoGraphics. I appreciate your support, and it’s thanks to that support that I am able to continue producing content! If you would like to make the presentation available to a camera club or photography organization, Click Here.
- For full terms and conditions - Click Here