Interactive Online Photography Presentation
Forget about the Exposure Triangle and Histograms!
Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO are the three most important camera controls that every photographer needs to understand – but how do you determine what is the correct exposure to begin with?
In this FREE interactive live web presentation, I will walk you through the concept of correct exposure and what that really means and instead of triangles and histograms, we will dig into the relationships between Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO so that you create more consistent exposures.
What you will learn:
- How to best determine “Correct Exposure”
- The relationship between Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Why you need to FORGET the Exposure Triangle
- Why you need to ignore the Histogram
- Exposing to the left or the right is NOT a technique it is an occasional solution to a problem
- . . .and much more!
Who should attend this LIVE presentation?
This presentation is suited for photographers of all levels. For beginners it will give you a solid understanding of how to achieve correct exposure and for intermediate and advanced photographers it will challenge what you think you know and help you use these controls in more creative and consistent ways.
How can I help you?
There will be a live Q&A session after the presentation.
Come prepared with questions.
Check out my calendar of upcoming
Online Presentations & Speaking Events
Award-Winning Photographer & Photo Educator
MY MISSION is to help photographers develop a solid understanding of
the 'Hows and Whys' behind making consistently great photographs.
As an award winning photographer with over 5 decades of experience, I have professional experience in nearly every genre of photography, from my start as a newspaper photojournalist to my position today as an internationally recognized photo educator. I love to share my experience to help new photographers fast track the learning curve to success with their cameras.
Online Photography Presentation FAQ’s
- Registering – After you register for live online presentation (webinar), you will receive a confirmation email that will include information about how to access the online classroom, including a unique link for you to use. Each link will only allow 1 person to enter the class – so don’t share it.
- Do I need special software? – Presentations are hosted and presented via ZOOM. Download all of the ZOOM Apps or Browser Extensions here: https://zoom.us/download.
- How is the presentation structured? – The presentation will begin promptly at the scheduled time. This is a LIVE presentation on the topic, followed by a LIVE Q&A. During the presentation, you are welcome to type questions in the live chat and I will do my best to answer them, but if not, feel free to ask them during the Q&A session at the end.
- “You Are Being Recorded” – Presentations that require a fee to attend will be recorded. Your comments and questions will be a part of the recording. The video will be available for replay about approximately 2 hours after the class for all paid attendees. Paid attendees will receive an email with a link. The video replay will be available for 48 hours only.
- Can't attend but want the knowledge? – No problem. Sign up for the class and you will receive the replay link approximately TWO hours after the completion of the class. The replay will be available for 48 hours.
- Presentations can NOT be downloaded or shared. These presentations are copyrighted by Joe Edelman / Joe Edelman PhotoGraphics. I appreciate your support, and it’s thanks to that support that I am able to continue producing content! If you would like to make the presentation available to a camera club or photography organization, Click Here.
- For full terms and conditions - Click Here