Date: Saturday, April 14th 2018
Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Location: My home studio in Allentown, PA
This hands-on photography workshop is designed to give students the skills and confidence needed to make superior artistic images of the nude female form.
The nude female form has been an endless source of fascination for photographers and artists. My goal is to appreciate the beauty in the female form and to create images that result from a collaboration with my subject.
Working with a live model, the class explores the following:
- How to approach and plan a shoot
- How to find and select models
- How to work with models so that they are comfortable with the camera
- How to create flattering poses
- How to use light to define the female form
- How to develop fresh, creative approaches
- When to shoot in color, when to shoot in B & W
- Taking Photoshop’s potential into account before you shoot
- …and more
I will show you how to pull all these elements together to produce high impact images.
This nude photography workshop is designed to maximize shooting time with constant instruction and guidance followed up with some basic Photoshop guidelines to finish your images.