Photo Coaching / Mentoring Program Terms and Conditions
Joe Edelman’s Photo Coaching / Mentoring Program is operated by Joe Edelman DBA Joe Edelman PhotoGraphicS.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 11/17/21
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms” or “Agreement”) apply to all aspects and members of The Photo Coaching / Mentoring Program provided by Joe Edelman. Failure to comply with these terms will result in your removal from the program without refund.
By registering as a member of the program you are entering into this agreement and agree to abide and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Joe Edelman by private messenger in your Photo Coaching / Mentoring Portal Dashboard or via this Contact Form.
1. When registering as a member through this website (www.JoeEdelman.com, Stripe and PayPal.com), you agree that you are purchasing directly from Joe Edelman PhotoGraphicS and not any 3rd parties or partners that Joe Edelman works with. Any and all inquiries regarding your registration must be made directly to Joe Edelman.
2. You may cancel your membership at any time. NO refunds will be made for any reason. You will maintain your membership benefits until the end of the period that you paid for. To cancel your membership, use the form located at: https://www.joeedelman.com/contact. Requests to cancel made via the Photo Coaching / Mentoring Portal will directed to this url to insure that both parties have a record of the request for cancellation.
3. If behavior or conduct is deemed unacceptable or inappropriate, you will be removed from the program. No refund of fees will be made.
4. The platform used manage the program is provided by Clinked.com. Joe Edelman is entitled to change the delivery platform or make changes to the structure of the program as needed. In the unlikely event that changes are made there will be notice made to all members as soon as possible.
5. Message limits refer to the number of questions asked — not total messages sent. Joe Edelman reserves the right to respond by arranging a phone or video call if he determines that it will be more efficient and productive.
6. Weekly video meetups are generally held on Monday evenings at 5:30PM ET USA. The meeting day and time is subject to change as needed. Members will be notified via the Photo Coaching / Mentoring Portal of scheduled meetings and/or any changes. The weekly video meetings are hosted using ZOOM. Joe Edelman is entitled to change the delivery platform or make changes to the structure of the program as needed. In the unlikely event that changes are made there will be notice made to all members as soon as possible.
The first month or first year must be paid in full at the time of registration, or unless otherwise noted. Payment is accepted via Stripe.
There are no refunds — for any reason.