Forget about the Exposure Triangle and Histograms!
Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO are the three most important camera controls that every photographer needs to understand – but how do you determine what is the correct exposure to begin with?
I will walk you through the concept of correct exposure and what that really means and instead of triangles and histograms, we will dig into the relationships between Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO so that you create more consistent exposures.
What you will learn:
- How to best determine “Correct Exposure”
- The relationship between Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO
- Why you need to FORGET the Exposure Triangle
- Why you need to ignore the Histogram
- Exposing to the left or the right is NOT a technique it is an occasional solution to a problem
- . . .and much more!
Details About This Photography Presentation by Joe Edelman
Duration: 90 minutes with time for Q&A
Available as an In-Person or Virtual Presentation
Intended audience: This presentation is suited for photographers of all levels. This is an excellent camera club presentation that challenges many conventional thought processes.
If you would like to have me present at your event CLICK HERE to contact me.