How to Get the MOST Out of Your RAW Digital Files
RAW files, just like film, are intended to be “developed.”
Digital cameras were engineered with RAW files as their primary file type because RAW digital files capture much more detail than a jpeg.
I will walk you through my RAW processing techniques and the importance of creating your own system / workflow to achieve consistent results with your photographs. The demo will be done with Adobe Camera Raw which also has the same controls as Adobe Lightroom.
The details and suggestions of this presentation also apply to the basic processing capabilities of software like Capture One, Luminar, DXO, Affinity Photo and darktable.
What you will learn:
- The real reasons for shooting in RAW.
- In-depth understanding of the Camera RAW controls.
- Why you shouldn’t rely on AUTO – but should still try it anyway.
- The importance of having a “system” to establish a consistent workflow.
- Sharpening – making your images look their best for the web.
- … and much more!
Details About This Photography Presentation by Joe Edelman
Duration: 2 Hours with time for Q&A
Available as an In-Person or Virtual Presentation
Intended audience: Photographers of all skill levels. It has also been presented as a hands on workshop.
If you would like to have me present at your event CLICK HERE to contact me.