Presentation (Virtual) Terms and Conditions
Joe Edelman’s virtual photography and marketing presentations (Webinars) are operated by Joe Edelman PhotoGraphicS.
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms” or “Agreement”) apply to all presentation (webinar) registrations. Failure to comply with these terms will result in your registration being declined.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on January 31, 2023.
You enter into this agreement by registering for a presentation (webinar). You agree to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Joe.
1. When registering for a presentation (webinar) through this website (www.JoeEdelman.com and bookme.name), you agree that you are purchasing directly from Joe Edelman PhotoGraphicS and not any 3rd parties or partners that Joe Edelman works with. Any inquiries regarding your registration must be made directly to Joe Edelman.
2. Attendees must arrive on time. The presentation (webinar) will begin on time as scheduled.
If you are unable to attend, you will have a 72-hour window to watch the video replay of the presentation (webinar) and download any materials that may have been provided during the presentation (webinar). A unique URL will be delivered via email within 24 hours after the completion of the presentation.
You will not be permitted to download a copy of the presentation (webinar) video or slide deck. You are not entitled to a refund if you miss all or a portion of the webinar.
3. If behavior or conduct is deemed unacceptable or inappropriate, you will be removed from the presentation (webinar) at the presenter’s discretion. No refund of fees will be made.
4. Joe Edelman is entitled to change the delivery platform for the presentation (webinar) or make changes to the structure of the presentation (webinar). In the unlikely event that changes are made, there will be notice made to all attendees as soon as possible.
5. Presentations can NOT be downloaded or shared. These presentations are copyrighted by Joe Edelman / Joe Edelman PhotoGraphics. I appreciate your support, and it’s thanks to that support I can continue producing content! Click here if you would like to make the presentation available to a camera club or photography organization.
Presentation (webinar) fees must be paid in full at registration or unless otherwise noted. Payment is accepted via PayPal or credit card using Stripe.
There are no refunds – for any reason.
Reselling a ticket
For attendees who cannot make the presentation (webinar), you may resell your ticket; however, it must be made known to Joe Edelman PhotoGraphicS that you will not be attending and intend to resell your ticket. I must be alerted of the parties to ensure they will gain proper entry to the presentation (webinar). Failure to do so may result in being denied access.
Presentation (webinar) Cancellations
Joe Edelman reserves the right to cancel a presentation (webinar) due to unforeseen circumstances, illness, or other, but provide a reasonable amount of time in advance to make alternate arrangements for attendees. In the unlikely event that I cancel a presentation (webinar), Joe Edelman PhotoGraphicS will notify you as soon as possible, and any fees will be refunded in full.
Presentation (webinar) are hosted by ZOOM.US. All registrants are also subject to the terms and conditions spelled out by the classroom owner ZOOM.US here: https://zoom.us/terms.